Re: Daktoberfest '04 Roll Call

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 09:14:16 EDT

Ed McCarrick wrote:

> --- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>

>>Ed McCarrick <edmccarrick@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>:> Jon, Ed, how are the rainfall conditions? Can we
>>:> expect some real sloppy
>>:> trails? With all the hurricane fall out late
>>this
>>:> summer after the BBQ,
>>:> I would expect things to be pretty moist out
>>there.
>>:> : I would guess they are wet but haven't seen them
>>and
>>: I'd be surprised if Jon has had time to see them
>>: either ;-)
>>

>> You are correct, sir! :-)
>

> Sir???? you talking to me?? ;-)
>

>> Haven't had time to
>>check
>>them out, so I guess I will be surprised along with
>>everyone
>>else. :-) Its definitely been wet though, all the
>>ponds are full
>

> That means all the further that Mike has to dive in to
> hook up a tow strap :-P

LOL - well now since this could also mean that Mike would have to dive
to hook up a tow strap to HIS Dak, if HE gets stuck... I won't
automatically assume this diving, tow strap kinda reference could have
anything to do with me hee hee...

Ram no mud this trip! As an added incentive to stay off the trails - I
am deliberatly NOT bringing my tank straps with heh.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!