Re: highway stalling - fixed

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 16:32:39 EDT

""Jason Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, October 22, 2004 1:16 pm, Josh Battles said:
> >
> > To make a long story short, apparently my friends thought it would be
> > funny
> > to put a piece of paper over the terminal between the coil wire and the
> > coil itself.
>
> 8-0

8 out of 10? what? i'm lost.

> You certainly have some interesting stories about your friends. Where do
> you find these people? More importantly, how did they gain access to your
> engine compartment in order to pull this off?

Yeah, we do lots of dumb stuff together. I think it's the common trait that
enables us to all be friends.

Come to think of it, I don't remember where I found them. My best friend
has keys to my truck, condo, and just about everything else, just in case I
lock myself out of something. I gave them to him since he lives so close (2
blocks) and I've got keys to everything he owns. This particular instance
however, I was apparently in a pretty anebriated state and had my friend
steve move my truck out of the street so that I wouldn't get a ticket for
being on the street overnight while sleeping on his couch. They did it
then. When I looked at the paper, it was a fuel receipt - apparently
they're pretty resourceful when they're rooting through my stuff.