Re: 92 V6 woes...

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 17:25:12 EDT

What's wrong with a short block? Better price, paid about $900 or, a little
more intimit work with your DAk and IIRC, my short block reman 3.9 came
from Jasper? might have been Marshall, with 3 years or 100,000 miles. Of
course I had it done it at dealership outo f my pocket for a total of around
$3k. But I was able to go in and help them on my days off. The only thing
I suggest is if you go the short block version, take your heads someplace
and get a vavle job/cleaning while they are off.

HTH,

Bill Day