OT: Pacificas

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 18:47:49 EDT

I'll try to keep this short..reply off list if you don't think it's relevent
enough to be on here..

My mom's been just about ready to buy an '04 or '05 Toyota Highlander for
some time but she just called me saying she was test driving an '04 Pacifica
with 7000 miles. She liked it plus the dealer was offering 0% financing
($24k is what they want I think). Basically I know nothing about these
things, I'm looking for existing problems, potential reliability issues,
basically any input has for me (also, how's that price look?). Thanks in
advance..

Travis
'71 Duster 340
'92 Dakota 5.2 4x4