Reflex Shocks

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 07:47:45 EDT

I installed a set of the Reflex shocks about a month ago at all 4 corners on
my '99 Dak. DEFINITELY an improvement over the factory units. Please
understand that these are GAS-filled units, and characteristically are more
firm than their OIL-filled counterparts. They DID take the roughness out of
abrupt impacts, and smoothed out the washboard roads. I have the trailering
package, and that may account for some extra firmness in my suspension
anyways. If softer ride is your goal, go with an OIL-filled unit of your
choice. The price was a selling point for me at the time (they had a sale
going on). Still an improvement over factory, but at the same time, they
are firm !! Just my 2 cents worth.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak CC SLT
5.2L, auto, 2WD