Looking for radio antenna base

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 17:12:56 EDT

(Mike, don't forget to see if you still have this sitting around. Thanks.)

I'm not sure what the offical name for this part is, but it's the gizmo
that the radio antenna screws in to. The part that actually sticks
through the fender. It's for the 2001, which should be the same as any
gen III. If there's a question as to what part I'm talking about, I can
snap a picture if needed.

I had one cheap OEM replacement antenna get bent by the car wash, so I
tried to replace it with another. However, the aluminum adapter that it
used snapped off, and several different people have been unsuccessful at
extracting it. I figure it's easier to replace the thing, and I'm hoping
someone out there might have a spare one lying around.

Thanks in advance.