Re: New Dak cousin - '06 Mitsu Raider

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 23:25:36 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:14:25 -0400, andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us>
wrote:

>> http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/2006/mitsubishi/raidersneak1.html
>>
>> Well...at least it looks better than the Dak it's based on (IMO).
>

> I think you could not be closer to completely wrong if your life
> depended on it..... the Dakota doesn't look good, but it doesn't cause
> uncontrolable gutteral convulsions often associated with prolonged heavy
> drinking. Unlike the Raider.

Uhhhhh yeah - I gotta side with Mike on this one. That Raider makes the
Dakota looks so much better. As the page was loading slowly on my
DialSUCK connection, I was thinking "hmmm - I wonder if this is
something I would like to buy - or perhaps there would be a way of
swapping or modifying parts of the new Raider to improve the Dakota's
appearance.

Then the image finally loaded...

And I lost all hope :-(

Then I lost my lunch as well.

To counter act the revulsion I experienced while looking at the
Raider... I'm now going to run out and kiss and fondle all three of my
Dodge trucks. Maybe even the neighbors Dodge truck as well...

And the Ranger too.

Raider = Loose

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!