Re: Any suggestions on how best to route the wire?

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 09:18:42 EDT

I dont have any pics of my african inginuity setup for my dixie horns, but I
did use the stock horn wire for them, works like a charm.

Just be sure to face the air horns down if you off road and puddle jump at
all. They will collect water if you dont.
HTH

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's