Garys' cognitive skills!

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 16:31:38 EDT

Gary States:

>I think the fact that it has a Mitshubishit nametag is reason enough to
>hate
>it. I don't care if it's made by dodge, or uses the same parts, or
>whatever
>the hell they do with this bastard child of a truck, one constant is the
>same....it's a mitsubishit! Call me stubborn, thick-headed, an idiot, or
>whatever....I'ld get my ass kicked by a certain WWII vet grandfather for
>buying one.

>Hell, I'ld bet some serious coin that theres people who think I'm an idiot
>for buying an 05 dakota. That may be true, but I'm just soooo anxious to
>see
>what happens a few years from now when the battle lines are more
>prevalent.... Trucks don't last forever, so which "loyalists" make the
>change or jump ship! :)

>No offense meant towards anyone....just a philosophical dilemma I've
>created
>out of curiosity, boredom, and the desire to get people using some
>cognitive skills! :)

- --

>Gary Hedlin
>www.garyhedlin.com
>2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd
>1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9

OH PULEEEEESE!

Should we tell Gary that the Germans OWN Dodge? That Toyotas are
manufactured in the USA? That Nissan, Mercedes and BMW are also? That
"American" cars/trucks are built in foreign countries?

I'm just a good ole boy from Kentucky that served in the Air Force and got
shot at in two different "campaigns". My grandfather fought the "japs"
too.....except they now hire about 2/3 of the people in my necjk of the
woods!

Don't buy cuz it's ugly...that's fine but a false patriotic decision is just
being uninformed!

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L

feelin' frogy today!!