Re: (Off-Topic) Windows XP SP2 ..."Pain in the @$$"

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 18:13:35 EDT

> In a message dated 10/28/2004 4:16:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com writes:
>
> Does anyone else on the List use this version of Windows and installed this
>
> service pack?...any problems?........or did I just have a little BAD LUCK!

No problems on my end on either of my machines (all 13 to be exact).
They range from a dual PII in house file server to my gamer (3.4 EE P4
Prescott oc'ed to 3.87). My only quirk was that Norton's av wasn't
automatically detected and I had the stupid little shield down in the
corner till I told it to bug off and let me manage my av.

Will