Re: Garys' cognitive skills!

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 01:11:18 EDT

On 10/28/04 9:54 PM, in article clsb96$28r$1@bent.twistedbits.net, "Kyle
Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote:

> M Smith wrote:
>

>> Don't buy cuz it's ugly...that's fine but a false patriotic decision is
>> just being uninformed!
>>

> I was also going to mention that it's good to see that racism still plays a
> role in some Americans' buying decisions! Do you also like nukin' dem
> ay-rabs?

Wow... That took some imagination! Now I'm a racist for not liking
mitsubishi??? By your rational, everyone here is anti-American for buying
trucks from a German company. Where does it end???

Hell, lets go one step further... I don't like GM products, so I'm
deffinitly anti-American, right??? Should I now be on some terrorist
watchlist??

You know, if your going to question my cognitive skills, you better damn
well use some in the process.

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9