Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions needed!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 08:16:39 EDT

I hav a suggestion Jon, of all the pictures that come in and get voted on,
lets have a collage page for January..? I mean a small pic of every truck
that gets submitted.. not sure how many get submited and if it would be
feasible or not.

I guess I should send one to you @ jon@dakota-truck.net ? My digital wasnt
the best when I did have it, but it took fairly good outdoor pics of the
truck.

Bill Day