RE: RE: RE: Need your Prayers & Help..

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 02:05:11 EDT

Judy was basically "fired" because she called 2 times
to check on me,because i fell & bumped my head(worried
i had a concussion),plus the food store said they
"dont allow cell phones to be used at work,even if on
a break...

Plus,when i went to her store,to do my shopping,i'd
say hi,& i love you..and finally,she worked 2 hrs
overtime.It was a verbal notice(NOT POSTED)..We even
had to appeal for her unemployment(which we had for
the 7 months)..

So,now we are leaving off her employment at that
store.I'm not going to have my wife go unemployed for
life & be damaged that way...

I get my revenge,sooner or later
--- DR CHALLENGER <drchallenger@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ? is why would they give a bad reference?
>
> I also run the accounting and human resourses for
> fairly a large comppany,
> anyone we get a "no coment" reference on, doesn't
> get hired.
>
> > >From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <fasstdak@hotmail.com>
> > >To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
> > >Subject: DML: RE: RE: Need your Prayers & Help..
> > >Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:33:40 -0500
> > >

> > >They can't do that. All they are allowed to do
> is say that she is or
> >isn't
> > >eligible for rehire. Slander law suits have been
> brought to court for
> > >ex-employers bad mouthing ex-employees like that.
> > >
> > >- Bernd

=====
" A Friend"