RE: Re: Seats

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 11:12:25 EDT

So far the latest year 60/20/60 seat that has it is a 2000. I seen ones on
Ebay from '02's that don't have it. I bought a set from a '00 that has it
but I just wanted to make sure it was from an '02. Being from a salvage
yard, they might have been wrong about the year and I want to order the
correct Katzkin part number.
Thanks for everybody's replies.
James