Re: '97 front rotors warped

From: Bill S. (kb7vkl@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 10:29:51 EST

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:54:12 -0400, barryoliver@insightbb.com ("Barry
Oliver") wrote:

>I have Monroe's on my truck, and Mike decided that they worked better than
>the Racho 9000's he had on at the time. I am really happy with them.

If they made the Monroe Gas magnum 60 that fit my Dak, I'd have those
on it.....the Sensa-tracs were just too mushy and soft. I don't like
"trucks" to ride like passengers cars. The same reason that yesterday
I had the p225 car tires taken off and replaced with Michelin LT
tires. Now my Dak rides as it should.

1994 Dak, V6, AT, AC, CC, all stock for now