Re: New Guy Trying to Save an Old Dakota

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 10:21:57 EST

Mike Fox wrote:
> I put a fuel gauge on today and what I get is way to much pressure. 40-50
> psi. I guess this means the regulator is shot. Would this cause the stalling
> problem?
> I will be away from home for a couple of days but I will get the part on
> Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yeah I would say thats a problem alright hehehe

Premaggers shouldn't be at any higher than 15 I believe. Would cause it
to run super rich and foul out your plugs. I bet if you take a look at
the plug electrodes - you will see some black soot deposits.

Just a note for future reference. You might want to start trimming your
posts to the List. Trimming as in deleting parts or sections of
people on the Digest version who tend to get cranky when flooded with
long ass emails heh.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!