Re: Re: OT: Get ye to a polling place!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 08:09:38 EST

I can't believe kerry carried illinois, when I looked at the county by
county for illinois, it was cook county that carried him... oh well.. least
he didnt when(hope I didnt offend anyone) but I voted for BUSH!

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's