Brake Master cylinder

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 04:00:20 EST

Hi guys,

just to show the difference between buying car parts in germany or the US.
My Master cylinder was broken and so I was on the way to ask local dealers for prices. The cheapest that I found was for 198 Euros (256.75 US Dollar). Original at Chrysler I should pay about $410.

I searched on the internet and found www.rockauto.com. Hey cool the deliver worldwide. I ordered the ask the list for a coupon and get 5 % off (thanks again).
After all I paid now $127 including shipping within 3 business days.

How about that? Isnīt that crazy? I think I should open a business where I import us-car parts and sell them for less than the other and get automaticly rich. How rich must the other companies be? They make money!

Greetings from germany

Stebel

If you ever come to germany come to the best town there HAMBURG (www.hamburg.de)