Frontend vibration now at the dealer update

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 09:54:03 EST

Well i dropped off the truck at 7:00am central time on Friday.I did not
receive a call till i called them at 2:00pm. They say well we got a u
joint problem were waiting for the parts looks like the warranty is
going to cover it. They say need to put it in and see if that solves the
vibration.So it should be done Friday they say we'll call when its done
they close at 6:00pm no call. So I call today there open and I get voice
mail.Just to make me a little more pissed about dealing with the dealer.
I just found out while writing this email my grandmother who was
battling ms for the last 12 years passed away and the service is Monday
and i don't know if I'll have a truck to get there about 1 hour away.The
wifes car is kinda old so we don't like to drive it to far from home
may have to rent a car.

--
Francis Fastje
1999 CC 3.9L 4x4