Re: doo bee doo bee doooo...(no, but i wrecked my dak)

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 19:21:29 EST

NO, But i went fishing...

And on the way back wrecked my Dak while towing my boat..
Caught a huge trout on topwaters early this morning...
Headed home an asian man decided to stop from 50mph to turn right in 20'..
I pushed his little hyundi trunk into the rear seat. And sent him spinning
into a ditch. My front bumper, lower valence, right front fender, and
radiator are hosed.. The body lift caused the cab and or bed to shift and
misalign.
I'll see about getting some pics of both cars tomorrow if i get a chance to
do it in the daylight.
--Hop
'97 cc 4x4
http://www.uberstorage.com/tex/public/boat/InTow.JPG