Re: nother newbie question

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 10:03:39 EST

<andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article (Gary Hedlin) writes:
>
> > Personally I have found by not letting it get below 1/2 a tank helps by
> > eliminating the shock of buying 17-18 gallons of gas at 2.05 a gallon!!
:)

> The way gas prices are heading, I'm seriously conisdering topping off
daily so
> I'm not slammed by a big jump over the course of a tank.

If I filled up whenever I got down to a ½ tank, I'd be at the gas station
every other day, and stopping and topping off the level daily just seems
like wasted time to me. You're only fooling yourself with the little
increments like that. I'd rather take a $35 hit every 3 or 4 days than a
$5 - $10 hit every day.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L