Re: Roush Magnums (was: SEMA Show 2004 Photos)

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 07:53:26 EST

Never had a ford, never will... I think when it comes to my SAS, I am going
thourobread, HD Ram Axles should do it from a newer wrecked one 8-)

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's