Dakota Factory rims FS - Michigan

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 12:40:07 EST

Hello all,

I have the factory aluminum rims from my previous 2000 Dakota quad cab.
They still have the goodyears on them, with some life left, I was using
them as summer tires. Before I unmount and toss the tires to sell the
rims on Ebay, I thought I'd check if anyone in the Michigan area is
interested in them as is, with the tires on them.

They are in Chelsea MI, and if you want to pick them up before I have to
fool around unmounting tires etc, $200 for the set of four.

I also have powerslot rotors new in the box, 65mm TB, an intake, and a
brand new westin safari bar that I'll be selling.

/Curt