RE: Re: Ford Guys on the dml: was roush magnums.

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 16:18:34 EST

Not likely with school and work. :(

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Chad Evans
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 3:50 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: Re: Ford Guys on the dml: was roush magnums.

It will be a while till i get the truck done anyway. too much crap that
want to do it. Havent yet decided how i want to go with engine or the
drivetrain yet. right now i am concentrating on getting the interior
done
which i hope to have done by this spring. all but seats.

you able to go the R/T meets ? might be able to meet up.