V6-V8 Conversions

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 20:01:43 EST

It is pretty easy to do this swap. Motor mounts are the same - yes you
could use your V6 transmission behind a V8, but I would not recommend
it. You will have a more powerful engine infront of a transmission that
is not designed to handle the power output.

May or may not need to do modifications to the fuel delivery system -
depends on if you have returnless fuel or not... I think pre 95 was
returnless? Don't quote me however. Will need a wireharness for the
engine compartment - and a V8 PCM. The engine compartment wire harness
is easy to change. You have a 50 way bulkhead connector at the firewall
below the master Cyl and brake booster, that connects the interior
harness and the engine compartment harness.

I just ate dinner - suffering from Food Coma - so thats all I can think
of at the moment.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!