Phoenix Imaging Group Buy

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 00:54:25 EST

Because of the extensive responses, this group buy has been extended to the
end of November 2004 per Robyn at Phoenix Imaging.

Full details of the group buy are still posted at
http://www.dakota-durango.com/gb_phoenix.htm, and people who got in on the
group buy early should have their parts back soon to post more pix of
processed Dakota/Durango parts on my site.

I have a recommendation for anyone who has been holding back on this group
buy because they're short of funds or because they haven't seen how great
this stuff is in person... Send in at least one part that is inexpensive
and reasonably easy to replace. This way you will still qualify for the 10%
lifetime discount for having more parts done down the road, and if for some
reason you don't like it (I dunno how that's possible this stuff is great)
you can just sell the processed parts and buy new ones from Sam P or John M
or E-Bay or such.