Re: 1993 V6 to V8 Conversion

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 01:37:45 EST

>> I had my brother check my fathers truck, it is a 95 as well v6
magnum and it too, is throttle body, not mpfi<<

so you're tellin' us that there are 2 injectors in the Throttle Body? My 88
had a TBI setup and I'd know one if I saw it. If you take your air cleaner
off and only see throttle bladesm then you have a Magnum. If you see all
kinds of wiring and stuff, then you have TBI. I know for a fact that the TBI
engines went out of production in late 92. Shoot, it's all you can do to get
a TBI throttle body at the stealership now since they've been discontinued.
I need to see pics.... not to sound like a tool, but I don't buy it without
pics....

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC