Re: Re: Motor Mounts

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 18:31:44 EST

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:22:24 -0500, Bill Day <billday@comwares.net> wrote:

> I kinda like 12's, especially where I work, they usually go by pretty quick
> cause your busy, but I get 3 days off one week and 4 days of the next.

that's similar to the schdule my dad used to work. they called it a 4/3, and they swapped ends of the week at christmas and 4th of july, so you'd be on 4 off 3 for six months and then switch with the other end of the week.

I found out today that the line I was working is going down for 3 weeks thanks to supply issues, so now I'll be back to a mix of 10s and 12s, and I get to put off the descision between a social life and money for three weeks (sounds like after downtime like this, the lines run 13-1 until they're caught up. if I've got the option I'll do 5-2, thank you, but not 6-1 much less 13-1. for twice the money I'd think about it.)

--
Mike Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT CC, 318/46RE/231, D44/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee rims