Goodie Goodie Goodie!!

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 23:16:21 EST

Today I was pleasantly shocked when I went to the mailbox and found a packet
from dodge. I opened it up to find two little booklets... A warranty
booklet and a coupon book. Now the coupon book is interesting.... Had about
8 coupons for free oil changes!

I'm shocked.... DC actually GIVING things away....FOR FREE??? God, I need
my head checked! When did they start doing this?? I mean, It's probably
one of those deals where they built it into the base price and then use it
as a selling point. But damn, 8 free oil changes?? Thanks, now I can
devote my time to keeping the 98 running! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9