Re: got a 2005 4x4 slt.......

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 02:02:28 EST

Welcome to the club my friend! :) Feels nice, doesn't it?? :)

If you have any questions, let me know. I've been doing a lot of research
on what parts are out there. Not that you'll be tearing into it right away,
but I'll provide any info if your curiosity so desires! :)

Oh, don't be surprised if after about 1500 miles she seems A LOT more
powerful! HeHeHe...you'll be having some fun then! :)

Congratulations on the new truck!

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9