03'-04' Dakota Rear Disc Brakes

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 21:50:21 EST

I'm in the process of tracking the parts needed to swap my Puny 9" Drum
brakes for the Factory 03-04 Rear disc Brake set-up.......

I've managed to find the Calipers,Pads,Rotors,Hoses, and pass side brake
cable on the Net, but the mounting brackets that bolt to the rearend housing
and misc hardware still elude me...

Does anyone have this set up on a 03-04 Dakota that can take a few detailed
photos of how these system is installed, or happen to have the part numbers
for the remaining components I need to
finish pulling off this swap?

Any help will be appreciated.......

Ron