RE: DML Digest V5 #2116

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 06:36:39 EST

I just put a set of those on in June on my 92 2WD and I love them. Very
well mannered on the highway. I'm not sure if this is applicable to anyone
who's already posted but they just went through a major redesign in the last
year or two. They were rated extremely well everywhere I looked. I'm not
sure about snow yet. :) But in the rain I haven't gotten to break the tires
loose yet with my older 3.9L. I'd say go after them, I paid around $550 for
a set of 4 with Road Hazzard on them.

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd