Re: National Meet Needs To Be Central For Everyone

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 19:29:23 EST

On Wed, November 24, 2004 5:55 pm, B1LLYW@aol.com said:

> If I want attitude, I'll ask for it dude.

Ummm... That's my wife you're talking about there. LOL

> Lighten up.

I agree, no reason to get upset over this.

> Check your e-mail. I
> made a suggestion of Wichita.

Unfortunately, we seem to get quite a lag sometimes on the DML e-mail.
Your suggestion didn't make it to our system until 5:45. Four minutes
after Norah sent her message.

Unfortunate timing. We had been wondering if you had anything
constructive to contribute, or if you were just going to keep shooting
down any suggestion that came up. I see now that you are trying to help,
and we all appreciate it. I have a pet peeve about hearing whining and
complaining from people who don't have any ideas on how to improve things,
sorry if I jumped to conclusions and lumped you in to that category.