HAPPY THANKSGIVING :-)

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 11:52:44 EST

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US DML'ers :-) Even though we're up in Canada
and Jason not only has to work today but put in some overtime, I'll be
preparing a very scaled down Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Man, was it
difficult to find all the Thanksgiving fixin's this time of year in the
grocery store. Canada's Thanksgiving was in October and the stores aren't
stocked up for Christmas yet... but I did it... WHEW!!!! Now to get that
pumpkin pie ready and in the oven. Have a great day everyone :-)

Dakota Content: I am ever so thankful for finding the DML and my amazing
hubby, not to mention so many wonderful friends :-) As for our Dakota's....
you betcha I'm mega thankful... woooooooooohoooooooooo !!!!!

hugs to all,
Norah

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com
Yahoo = drazaelbn
AIM = black98dak
ICQ = 105346330