Re: rear axle interchangeability

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 22:57:46 EST

Eric,
I would assume that the rear axles are probably laid out similar to the Gen
II's; in that 2wd or 4wd determines where the spring perches are mouted. If
you installed a 4wd axle in a 2wd truck.. You'd be parking facing downhill
by several inches. In other words, I'm pretty sure you'll need to use a 2wd
axle assembly.
Aaron