Getting Everyone's Address together!!!

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 23:02:26 EST

Hi,

I'm going to take the initiative here... Everyone who is even remotely
interested in attending the National Meet, send me your Name, City, State
and Zip Code. I'm going to put everything together in a mapping software to
see where everyone is.

I'll be sharing this with everyone (not quite sure how, but probably with a
web page I have somewhere).

You can send responses to: dml-national-meetNOSPAM@insightbb.com (removing
the nospam thing)

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst) Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 180 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, Jet Stage 1 Chip, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires