Re: RE: New Dak For Bill

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 23:43:29 EST

>>With the big price jump on 03s (due to chrome wheels, soft tonneau, and
stampede kit standard) probably around 26k, maybe a bit more<<

I don't think the stampede was standard.... I'm only sayin' that cuz' we had
2 R/T's on the lot when I started workin' at the Dodge dealership I'm at now
and neither one had it. It may be one of those things you have to ask for it
NOT to have. The ones on the lot had leather too.... oh man they were
nice.... =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC