Re: 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 19:45:09 EST

On Thu, December 2, 2004 5:24 pm, Barry Oliver said:

> I would like to put in a vote for the Ozarks/central MO.

Cool, thanks for the links. We've got a location set for Lake of the
Ozarks State Park, I'm assuming this is all in the same general vicinity?
We've sort of been considering anything within reasonable day trip
distance to be the same "location" for purposes of figuring out where we
want the meet to happen. We figure we'll probably camp somewhere in the
area, then make day trips to whatever activities we can find.

If you can remind me where you live, I'll add you to the list of
interested parties and put a marker on the map. Thanks.