RE: Re: FRS radios (was: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 10:17:55 EST

Cost to get a pair of FRS is like 50 bucks, maybe less now?
CB's, the price usually starts around a hundred bucks you know?
Then it gets real expensive when your friend drives through a deep water/mud
hole, swamping the Cherokee and leaving the CB on the floor, then to top it
all off he decides that opening the door will be a good idea!!!
<shaking head>

Oh, FRS are cheaper to replace as well.....

Adam is glad he doesn't consider the afore-mentioned guy a friend any more,
nor a tenant...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....