Re: Re: New 318

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 22:55:56 EST

Ray Barton Racing is in South Eastern PA, only about 4 hours from my house here
in Connecticut, about 40 miles east of Harrisburg and 50 or so Northwest of
Philadelphia. I wouldn't consider it "quite a distance" from here let alone NE
PA. Then again, I've been know to drive to NY city or Boston just to have
dinner and drinks. How close are you looking for the Mopar knowledgeable shop
to be? If your looking for something within walking distance of your house,
it's going to greatly reduce your options.

Walt