FS: 01 QC 4.7 5-spd in Atlanta

From: Crit Bennett (crit.bennett@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 20:09:10 EST

Guys,
  It's time for me to get to livin' on the cheap with a little one on the
way and selling the truck would be a big help for us.

2001 Quad Cab, Silver
70k miles
Bench seats w/ grey interior, in-dash CD, 6-disc changer (Mopar), steering
wheel controls, spray-in liner.
4.7, 5-spd, 3.55 LSD.

I special ordered this truck in 2000 and it was one of two 5-spd QC's ever
delivered to that particular dealership. I won't say it's rare, as it's a
3-year-old truck, but I would expect to have trouble finding someone that
wants a loaded 4-door 5-speed. I also don't know what my asking price
should be, so feel free to mail me on or off-list as I really just have no
idea. If interested, you're more than welcome to come have a look at the
truck.

Thanks guys,

Crit Bennett
678-467-0463