Re: RE: Re: broadband availibility

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 17:43:03 EST

One thing I did not see mentioned is that it is illegal to access another
person's router/access point without there permission. I cannot find my
link I had, but it is considered a federal offense. Not saying I do not
partake in this, but be careful you do not access the wrong person's AP and
get into a heap of trouble. Check out www.wardriving.com and check out some
the stories there. Also check www.michiganwireless.com .