RE: RE: RE: RE: Synthetic Gear fluid

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 09:13:55 EST

Personally, purchase and bring in your favorite Synthetic fluid (oil or diff
fluid) to the dealership and just have them use your fluid and pay for the
filter. Saves you a bunch of money.

At the dealership I work at, they charge $79.00 for a "synthetic" oil change
with filter (up to 5 qts oil and air filter included for most vehicles)
along with checking fluids and air pressures. I asked them why it was so
expensive...the response was "Mopar fluids".

- Bernd