Re: I want to hear from more DMLers!!!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 10:06:00 EST

On December 13, 2004 10:32 pm, Ronald Taylor wrote:
> I was following this original thread on this previously, if it's held at
> the assembly plant I'll be interested in attending too.....
>
> But If it's further than a few hundred miles I may not be albe to get the
> time off work to attend...

Hey Ron,

The best thing I can say is to get your name on the list, and put in a vote
when the voting goes on line. That should be happening in January once the
holiday chaos dies down for everyone.

I'm not sure about the possibility of getting a tour of the Dakota factory.
That seems like a long shot at this point. However, if the voting goes for
that location, we'll have to see what we can do about trying to get them to
agree to let us in.

Sam had posted to the list last month saying that he's had a tour of that
plant, and you just needed to know who to ask. I sent him a private e-mail
asking for more information that might be helpful, but he hasn't gotten back
to me yet. So now I'm trying to publicly call attention to it so maybe he'll
get back to me :-).

We hope to get everyone out who can make it. If it ends up being in a spot
where you can't make it, maybe you could think about putting together a
separate meet closer to you? There are a few people in the same situation,
they want to go but might not be able to make it unless it's close enough to
get to quickly. In this case, if you can figure out a smaller meet in a
closer spot, you might be able to work something out. Obviously it'll depend
on how the voting goes.