Re: Re: RE: Pomona

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 03:23:28 EST

Things going good Ed... going faster, Son is 3.5 years old now!!! He was at Pomona too-- looking for Jesse James!

I have all sorts of stuff up on my website---

Local track info, etc... will have a customer/friends place shortly--- with plenty of webspace for people to sumbit their rides.

Merry Holidays!

(haha)

Sam
www.socaldakota.com