Bogart Street Wheel Special

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 21:52:22 EST

I have a special on the new Bogart Street wheel-- and I am extending it to DML members:

Wheels deal is extended!!! We have met the 5 paid orders--and I will take additional orders until Dec 24th... New Bogart Street Wheels 15x4 fronts and 15x10 rears... For your Dodge Dakota! Streetable, so you can run street and strip-- rims weigh approx 17# for the 15x10, and approx 12-3# for the 15x4. Use stock lugs, DOT approved. (strip only version runs 10.5# for the rear, and 8.5# for the fronts). This is a once in a lifetime price. After the 24th-- it's gone. This is for the SS style (shown) only.

Placing the order with Bogart on Monday the 27th--- So this is last call for the bogart street wheel deal!!!

Don't miss out!

http://www.socaldakota.com/bogart_streets.html

Front wheel only, and rear wheel only also available (all styles, but at the regular price). Email or call for info.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292