Re: DML Digest V5 #2155

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 11:02:11 EST

-----------------

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 03:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: paul@gasmoney.org
Subject: DML: Mopar Performance PCM '98 Dak 5.2 2wd Auto

What sucks is that I had to give up my Dak for financial
reasons. What might
be good is that I put up the 1 month old Mopar PCM on ebay,

and thought I'd let
you guys know. Here's the link,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7942748745
http://tinyurl.com/4685a

What's required to install this?
does a dealer need to flash the inst panel to the PCM ?
Is the 47 state version legal for Calif ??

Mike 98, 318, 4x2 CC JBA headers,Y pipe, QuickD intake
Westchester, CA 90045 (near LAX)

=====
"Welcome to the Darwinian Gene Pool Preserve.

Go ahead and lean over the safety rail as far
as you like and hand feed the carnivores."
                    Non-Sequitor by Wiley