Re: Priceless

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 16:45:49 EST

y2kblackdak@yahoo.com wrote:
> that would be true.....i shoulda thought about that, considering ive had 2
> accidents in my gen III!!
>
> -mike
>

> In article <41C994B2.1070803@insightbb.com>, barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com
> (Barry Oliver) writes:
>

>>Like the same accident in your average gen3 would be any less, methinks
>>it would be more...

I really hate these plastic bumpers and bumper coveres on cars and
trucks today. I slid into that sign, brakes applied, at about 10 mph,
and the thin plastic cover shattered in the cold. If I had bonked the
sign in my 15 year old Dodge Dakota or my 17 year old Ford Ranger, the
sign would have gone down instead! Those trucks have steel bumpers damnit!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!