Instrument Cluster Wanted

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 23:06:09 EST

Anyone have a spare instrument cluster laying around they wanna sell me?

I need a new one for Christine. I could do some soldering to the
circuit board and repair the corroded away circuit paths for the lights,
but I also need a new tach and i think the tach module on the circuit
board is shot too.

I don't know if there are any year compatibility issues. I think all
the clusters have electrical tachs right? Premag instrument clusters
should be interchangable with magnum Gen II clusters right?

The one I bought for Christine was outta a Gen I that I found on ebay so
I didn't have compatibility problems.

I'm also might be in the market for a donor truck for parts. Gen II is
preferable. But as I don't have any money to buy a donor with right now
- I'm just keeping my eyes open.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!