Re: Happy HoliDAKS

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 17:11:30 EST

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DML!
> Susan & I wanna extend Season's Greetings to everyone of you out there in
> DAK land!
>
> DAK CONTENT: Got the call from Scotia Motors (5*) about the balljoint recall
> yesterday.
> I'll wait for the official mail notification before I schedule the
> repairs...
> BUT...They will give me an extra 2K for the DAKSY if I trade her now in lieu
> of getting the recall work done...
> NOT!!!!!
> She's MINE! MINE! YA HEAR ME? MINE!

LOL - you CAN'T trade the Daksy Bob!! That truck is part of who you
are! Thats like Abbot without Costello! Wine without cheese! A DML
BBQ without carnage! Driving a truck into a lake without water! ...
err.... heh get the point? ...

Without the DAKSY - you would be just another guy with some truck!

If ya don't want it anymore, sell it to me, I'll give it a good home!

I'm still sorry I wasn't able to buy Andy's old truck. However I think
he's happy knowing its in someone elses hands besides mine. heehee

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!